Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

NSW VS QLD - Writing

 Yesterday night the New South Wales rugby league team was playing against the Queensland rugby league team. 

NSW won which really surprised a lot of QLD supporters. I didn’t watch the game but I knew that NSW did well, it was a really big deal for me because QLD are a really hard team to beat. I was so happy for NSW because the score was 50 - 6 I really rubbed it in my friend’s face who is a QLD supporter.


I really want NSW to win the state of origin because they have never won it in Rugby League history. I want to play for NSW when I grow up because that’s why it’s my favourite team and so NSW has a massive impact on me. The next game will be very challenging because QLD is gonna get better and learn the tactics of NSW. My prediction will be that QLD will win what is your prediction.   


NSW Rugby League | Logopedia | FandomvsQueensland Under 18 Girls team announced - QRL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.