Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Magic Show Food Groups - Writing

    The Magic Show - Food Groups

 

Last week on friday our school held a magic show for the children of PES. 

The friendly humble person that hosted the show was a foreign magician with the name of Vas Kovalski. 


Vas Kovalski or the Auckland Magician was using magic to entertain and capture his audience.

It was very smart of the Magician to use magic and learning to keep the attention of the children.

The magician talked about the well being of our everyday lives and how it was important to keep our health system running. 


The magic show was really fun, it was good to watch because it’s part of education and it helps make good choices in life. The show was really useful for the young and older kids, it also helped to keep the children entertained and listening so that the magician can keep rolling on with the show.

I really enjoyed the magic show. It even helped me with my skills in life and my health system.

If the magician Vas Kovalski checks on my blog I really want to thank you for your time at Pt England school and teaching us the importance of health and life.


(I have written this independently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.