Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Letter To Julius

WALT: Write an informal
letter to a family
member or friend.

Dear Julius 


I hope you are okay with your work
because you are a very smart kid.
I also like talents because you are a
fit boy and very creative in everything
and the talent I like mostly about is Rugby League.
Thank you for everything that you had done last year
for me, you supported me whenever I was not good
at something, you helped me as I was going
through hard times and you always
played with me when it was lunch
and morning tea.  I hope you a very happy
christmas forever.

From your friend William.

3 comments:

  1. good job tonga it looks great its me mati you have done a wonderful job keep up the hard good work its building up.$$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleeeeeeeese dont look on here pleeeeeeeeese

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.