Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

The Life Of Education - Speech Writing

 Intro: Today I am going to explain the life of education and how it has come to be.


Information: Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs and habits. Educational methods include teaching, training, storytelling, discussion and directed research.


 Education is really important for humans, it's part of living. If the world didn’t have education then us humans probably wouldn't be alive by now. 


The idea and practise of universal compulsory public education developed gradually in the continent Europe, from the early 16th century on into the 19th century. 


In America, in the mid 17th century, Massachusetts became the first state to instruct schooling, the purpose of education was to turn children into well educated citizens.




Conclusion: As you know now education is pretty important for everyone, because education has a big impact on your life.


Task Description: Kia ora This is my speech writing about the life of education and how it has come to be.

If you didn't know, this writing is actually for my school report and that's why I put my writing in high standard texts. I hope you enjoy my Speech writing and don't be shy to leave a positive comment on my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora William, Good Job on your speech. I hope your writing marks did good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.