Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

A trip to the museum

Last week team  2 went to a museum next to Auckland city hospital. We wanted to learn more of the museum. In that day I got out of the bus after room 26 then team 2 went in the Kai room and Whaea Joe talked to us. We ate and we put our bag in the cages. Next we went to a room were I saw a humongous stuffed bear and it was a real one! After that we went to the lesson and we learned a lot of stories Then we had our ta moko done.
Lastly we made our ipu Then went back to school. I felt really happy because I had lots of fun.
 

2 comments:

  1. hello william I like that you made your photo very cool from witari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello william its me julius I like that you have done from julius

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.