Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2020

The Haunted House


The house has broken windows.
Recraft your sentence with more detail.
As I walked around the haunted house I saw the messed up and wrecked windows.

Write a sentence about the house’s walls.
The houses walls are dirty.
Recraft your sentence with more detail.
The houses walls are pesty and old school fashion.

Write a sentence about the noises from inside the house.
The noises inside the house are scary.
Recraft your sentence with more detail.
The noises inside the house were like a person getting choked and an awful noise of dogs crying.

Instructions
  1. Copy each of your recrafted sentences into a paragraph below. 
  2. Add another free writing paragraph about your house and share on your blog.


As I walked around the haunted house I saw the messed up and wrecked windows. The houses walls are pesty and old school fashion. The noises inside the house were like a person getting choked and an awful noise of dogs crying.





As I was walking around the panmure basin I was being an idiot and running into the bushes to find something. When I was walking into the bushes I found a really broken house just sitting on the grass.
After that I heard a very choked up sound, the sound was coming from the house. I don’t know why but I just ran inside the house to check what the noise was, as I ran into the creepy house I froze and almost went unconscious. Standing right in the middle of the house was a little girl, her head was facing, not moving at all, dressed in olden day clothes and black hair. I was going to check if the little girl needed help so I walked in front of her tapped the girl on the shoulder, There was a moment of complete silence, then
The little girl's skin went extremely pale and claws started to form over her nails. I started to get a little scared. Lastly the little girl started to lift her head up, as she started to lift up her head I saw her face, The girls face had beedie and black eyes she had a mouth but no mouth just a poached mouth with dirty and sharp teeth then crash! The girl leaped on me and wrecked her sharp bloody teeth in my neck and then I died the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.