Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

My writing sample.

One day I was going hiking with my uncle.
When me and my uncle were hiking up Mount Everest
I was using my telescope to spot anything suspicious.
After three hours I spotted an object in the distance
my uncle told me to stay low because it might be
a wild animal or some weird coyote.
Me and my uncle slowly walked towards the object 
and when we got closer we peared our eyes out 
but it was just some dreadful cabin but something
creeped me out.
There was a sign that said abandoned folk
do not enter my uncle tippy toed to the
door and and slowly nocked and when the door
opened this man that looked like he was in his 
50s he was rusty and there were scars all over
his arms.
My eyes were so terrified when I saw that
the man was holding a pocket knife 
my uncle pulled my hand then we
boosted our way back down Mount Everest.
After that my uncle contact the police to search 
for the man in Mount Everest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.