Pages

Saturday 29 June 2019

Hot Air Balloon

One time I went on a hot air balloon.
When I got up on the air balloon I felt something weird and scary.
This man that I didn’t even came on the air balloon my dad was paying for the 
flight and he didn’t even notice the stranger coming towards me and the balloon.
When my dad came back for the flight he was shocked because he saw this man
on the news. The man that came towards me was a person that the police were looking for.
My dad immediately grabbed me and sprinted across the concrete.
The police came when my dad called them. 
I was relieved that I didn’t get hurt or kidnapped so the way that I can get all of that out
of my mind was to ride on an air balloon. When I got on the air balloon 
I was feeling much better but the most thing I liked was seeing lots of countries
when I was higher than the clouds.
I was so surprised when I actually touched the clouds cause they were the 
most soft and comfortable white thing that I have ever touched.
I was feeling sleepy and soft at the time I touched the clouds
it was the most amazing experience I have ever discovered in my whole

entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.