Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Geometry Challenge - Maths

Task Description: Good Morning Bloggers, for today's task I have done a geometry challenge that hold the information and the skills of transformation (translation and rotation). You can find the rest of the information on my blog post. This week is Maori Language Week (Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori), we have been learning many things about the Maori language and the culture also in maths. As you know Auckland is on Lockdown level 4 until further notice on tuesday next week. I hope you enjoy today's blog post and that you also check out the many things I'm gonna do during lockdown, don't forget to leave a positive comment on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora William, Well done for putting such a huge effort on you home learning during Lock down. Yes it is Maori Language Week and I was wondering if you could tell me since you have been learning a lot about Te Reo and all things Maori . What is your favourite maori word? and what is your favourite waiata?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora William,
    Awesome work! I've never come across rotational symmetry before so that was cool for me to see. Do you know what shape a tapawhā is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo William! You seem to really understand symmetry which is awesome :) Was so cool to see your drawings

    Ms Smith

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.