Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

The Highlights Of My Holiday

Dear Uncle,

In the holidays I went to Tonga. I had so much fun there because I got to swim around the blow holes.
We also got to eat tasty food that had lamb and taro leaves all together. I got to see the pigs and dogs that are so cute. I had lots of fun in Tonga.

By William.

Dear Brother and Sister,

The holidays are over! I did fun things with my family and we went swimming at the beach. And we played volleyball at the beach. Then we went home and played Fortnite.

By Elemasi.

Dear Mr Newspaper Man,

The holidays are over! I didn't like it because I want to stay home and watched T.V. We didn't want to go school because school is a little bit boring. That's why I didn't want to go school.

By Vaha.

Dear Mum,

You have taken me to the zoo. We went to the zoo and saw lots of animals. I saw a crocodile, Giraffe, Lizards and a Zebra! Then we had a rest.

By Eze.



1 comment:

  1. Hi William,
    I love your picture it has so much detail and I also like you dinsour it looks so cool.Keep up the good work.

    Kind Regards,Zamera

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.