Pages

Monday 12 July 2021

First Day Of The School Holidays

                                First Day Of The School Holidays


   Today is the first day of Pt England School's two week holiday and I should let you know that blog posts are still going to be running on my blog even though it's the holidays. The blog posts I am going to be working on are pretty interesting like things happening inside and outside new zealand's national borders. I am also going to be commenting on other blogs so I'm really looking forward to that and it also helps that I grow more number of blog posts because right now I am at 103 blog posts for 2021. I hope I see some comments on my school holiday blogs so don't be shy to leave a positive comment on my blog. 


      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.