Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

Letter To Mrs Ilaoa

 


Dear Mrs Ilaoa,




Greetings my name is William and I am a Y7 student at Point England School.

I am a normal Tongan boy that comes from a Village in Vava’u called Makave. I also come from a family of 6 and I am really grateful for my parents Who work very hard raising me.






What I am interested in is Literacy, Maths and Sports.

Sports are most favourite things to do at school because you can exercise yourself to

Do more things. When I grow up I want to be a Rugby League player for the Blues in the state of origin


I like the Sports teams in school because they have really good children 

who have big dreams to be big sports stars.

At Point England it’s very peaceful and fun but some things at school are the opposite 

I do not like how the toilets are always dirty and the cleaners always have to scrub the toilets and clean it up all day.

My goals in school are to work hard like my parents did and get a prize at the end of the year. When I get to the end of my years in Point England School I will also work hard to earn a scholarship and go to a very smart college with a lot of sports.




Mrs Ilaoa can make me work really hard this year so I can develop some skills in college and be a great student.

It is very important for me to develop some discipline as well so that when I reach college I work really hard.

Thank you for listening to my suggestions because it really means a lot to me to get a high education.

I also wanna thank you for being a meaningful teacher and a highly strict one as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.