Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Holiday Memory Recount

 Holiday Memory Recount


Something that happened in the holidays


Starters:

First, Then, Next, After, Finally, Lastly, Later


Topic: Walking Outdoors And A Heartbreak Of A Game


Planning Space: this flashback, 

Body P1


Body P2


Body P3




Start Writing Here:

This flashback is about when my dad and I experienced the wonders of the outdoors.

As my dad and I strolled across the streets we saw many wondrous things that we haven’t seen before. It was so alive to be out there because I haven’t explored much lately.


When me and my dad crossed the panmure wharf we scattered across some really majestic reserves we have. We still went past some reserves until we came past ones with eels in it. The Reserve with the eels in it was close to my friend julius house.


It was getting late almost 7o’clock we rushed back home and watched the parramatta eels and the bunnies I was so heartbroken when the eels lost damn you mitch moses but you know what was even more heartbreaking that the North Queensland Cowboys didn’t make it in the finals I couldn’t even sleep for two days.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.